From: "Gaft, Sam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [tips] RE: FW: Stella Awards
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:07:24 -0400

To Parollee Pisacreta,
Maybe the winter has been a bit severe up there in Big Rapids but there is more to the Stella story: THE MCDONALD'S HOT COFFEE CASE...

David E. Campbell, Ph.D. [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Department of Psychology        Phone: 707-826-3721
Humboldt State University       FAX:   707-826-4993
Arcata, CA 95521-8299 www.humboldt.edu/~campbell/psyc.htm <http://www.humboldt.edu/%7Ecampbell/psyc.htm>