From: Jim Dougan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:00 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] RE: FW: Stella Awards

At 10:33 PM 3/15/2007, you wrote:
>Richard,
>You mention the "ignored" complaints without considering the number of
>satisfied (noncomplaining) customers.

I have never complained officially, but McDonald's coffee is almost
always way too hot to drink.  I know this from many many road trips -
when in need of a caffeine fix I had best not stop at McDonalds (or had
best ask them to put ice in the cup).

I believe that Stella's coffee was so hot the cup melted.

There are lots of frivolous lawsuits out there - but this isn't one of
them.

-- Jim

http://acsun.frostburg.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=tips&text_mode=0&lang=
english