Hi

There was no bold in my original or Chris's reply.  Perhaps some being is
trying to tell us (me?) something about the limits of science and reason?  I
added the phrase primarily because we often in life act without thinking fully
about the implications of our actions, and hence are very unlikely to ever be
completely guided by reason or science.  The same would be true, of course, of
any basis for belief and action, whether religion, science, or whatever.

Take care
Jim

James M. Clark
204-774-4134 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Rick Froman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06-Apr-07 4:45:26 PM >>>
I am interested in knowing why Jim felt the need to include the phrase
in bold in the sentence below. To what extent is that not possible?

Dr. Rick Froman

Associate Professor of Psychology

John Brown University

2000 W. University