Greetings,
many years ago my students wrote to people mentioned in their textbooks. One of
our questions asked, "Could you send us a picture?" From the Gardners we
received a baby picture of Washoe. If you would like to see it, let me know by
e-mailing me using my hotmail acct.

Jim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jim Matiya
Moraine Valley Community College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for the Teaching
of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological
Association)New webpage:
http://online.morainevalley.edu/WebSupported/JimMatiya/
Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers, Pacing
Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at
 www.Teaching-Point.net

Subject: [tips] Washoe has passed away.Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:37:41
-0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/11/01/science-washoe-obit.html

It is bound to reactivate some of the debateā€¦ Good story for class.

Jean-Marc

 ---To make changes to your subscription contact:Bill Southerly ([EMAIL
PROTECTED])