Hi,

It would help if everyone would specify into which basket they were putting
their theories.

Groupthink has come up in discussions of how we ended up in Iraq, and the
SPS in the sentencing of the guards from Abu Ghraib (sp?)...but my impression
that they are well known could be based on the circles in which I travel.

Nancy

In a message dated 2/17/2008 3:40:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,