From: Raymond Rogoway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 8:41 am
Subject: Re: [tips] Unwanted student attention

There is no such legal principle as "teacher-student privilege." And while we
usually treat sensitive information that a student has shared with us
confidential, in this case keeping the correspondence private and not informing
some administrator puts one in a very vulnerable position. At the worst (and
highly unlikely) it could be construed as an indication that the attention was
not unwanted. At best it prevents any administrative support should this
student make an accusation of improper conduct on one's part.?
?
R. Rogoway?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
?
On Mar 1, 2008, at 7:25 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:?
?
>?
>?
?