How do you get the discount?  Do you bring a faculty ID to show that  you're
a teacher?

Riki

In a message dated 3/18/2008 1:56:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  can't place an order :( It's only on anything in stock in a Border's
store :(  I tried one year to special order a few books and they wouldn't give
me
the  discount on those.

However, if you've been thinking of some DVDs or CDs  or books even if they
are just for your own pleasure, you also get the  discount :)

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor  of Psychology
University of San Diego