From: Joan Warmbold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 7, 2008 2:18 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Canadian schools of psychology

The SCIENCE of behaviorism came from Skinner, not Watson.  Watson gave us
the behaviorist perspective but proceeded to make quite wild and
non-empirical statements about the power of the environment that are
quoted to this day by anti-behaviorists.

Joan
Joan Warmbold
Professor of Psychology
Oakton Community College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  we view behaviorism as emanating from the U.S (Watson),