Hi,

Just wanted to urge you all to check out KIVA

_www.Kiva.org_ (http://www.Kiva.org)

the charity that organizes, disburses and usually pays back microloans to
entrepreneurs in developing nations. I figured this was such a cool undertaking

that it was worth the risk that I'll get scolded or possibly banned.

If this is an abuse of TIPS it is no more so than the endless tangential
materials dispersed and created by some other members.

I guess I'll get kicked off anyway if that's what the powers that be  ordain.

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College
Long Beach CA

favorites at AOL Food.