From: FRANTZ, SUE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 5/20/2008 4:05 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] TIPS Map

Hi all,

It's time for the semi-annual update of the TIPS map
(http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/index.htm).

Are you on the map and need changes made?  Drop me an email.

Not on the map and would like to be added?  Send me the following:

*         Name

*         Institution

*         Institution address

*         Email address

*         Web address if you have a personal or departmental website.
(Once you select someone, and their info bubble pops up, if their name
is blue, clicking on it will take you to their personal or departmental
website.)

*         Photo, logo, really whatever image you'd like, if you'd like

--
Sue Frantz                   Highline Community College
Psychology                   Des Moines, WA
http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/
<http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/>

--
APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology

http://teachpsych.org/ <http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology
Associate Director
Project Syllabus
http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php

<<winmail.dat>>