From: John W. Nichols, M.A. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: [tips] SAT for selection

Must be.  Look at those getting into our classrooms.  (We are 100%
pen-door [and 50% revolving-door], so I get to see the full range of
tudents.)
Perhaps "Alcohol Consumption" would be a more effective predictor of
ollege performance.  How could that not product  an effect size of
ote?

FIGMO — 65 Days and counting!)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 I am wondering if we have an empirical basis (research of some type)
 for the claim that high school GPAs are inflated.

 Nancy Melucci
 Long Beach City College
 Long Beach CA