Hi

Here are some links.  Not all are psychology-related (especially in 2nd
extensive set), although I sometimes like to use non-psychology examples to
illustrate the generality of the statistical tools students are learning.
Several of datasets are nice for showing certain issues in data analysis (e.g.,
crime outlier of Washington DC in crime.sav).  Set number 1 contains spss .sav
files, while 2 is raw data that needs to be entered into spss or other package.

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/spss/webbooks/reg/default.htm

http://stat.cmu.edu/datasets/

Take care
Jim

James M. Clark
204-774-4134 Fax

University of Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3B 2E9
CANADA

>>> Bill Southerly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 16-Sep-08 4:39 PM >>>
I am looking for online data bases that contain psychological-related
variables that students could use to explore possible correlations
among various variables.  This is for a research methods/stats course
and ideally it would contain a large collection of potential variables
where students could select 2 variables, download the data and do a
correlational analysis.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Best wishes,

Bill