Our department is considering a revision of the undergraduate psychology major.
One topic for discussion is the idea of a "developmentally coherent curriculum"
outlined in the recent APA document:
http://www.apa.org/ed/Teaching-Learning-Assessing-Report.pdf
We have encountered the problem of defining curricular levels for our 100, 200,
300, and 400 level courses. Presuming that your departments offer courses at
different levels, how do you define and distinguish expectations for students
and instructors in courses at different levels? More generally, can you provide
any insights about what your students and instructors do differently in say 200
and 300 level courses? Thanks.

Blaine