One item that perhaps should be added to the list is Carl Seashore's
"Elementary Experiments in Psychology" -- Henry Holt and Company, 1911.
It's a manual for doing individual experiments that are very basic,
appropriate for a first year course. It contains sections on after
images, visual contrast, visual space, auditory space, Weber's law,
association, memory, etc. It even includes an envelope "Milton Bradley
Colors" for the visual experiments.

Julie Osland

--

Dr. Julie A. Osland, M.A., Ph.D.