Hey, Sybil --

Can you give me an example of what you mean when you say you're
wondering "why vision does not override the auditory cues when there is
conflicting information - as it does for other modalities"?

-------
Marc L Carter
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology
Baker University College of Arts & Sciences
-------