sbl...@ubishops.ca wrote
"I'm still disappointed that Gupta didn't take a more scientifically-informed
view of this dreadful "therapy" but what he's done falls well short of
advocacy, at least in the urls cited above."
Thanks for that, Stephen. I also read the articles at those links and came away
with the impression that Gupta was being a medical reporter, giving both sides
of the debate. I did NOT get the impression that he was a proponent or that he
would necessarily recommend it to a patient. I thought that, at best, he was
guilty of sensationalistic reporting. I'm just glad to hear that our most
eminent Tipster had the same impression.
Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak
Office hours: Mondays noon-2 and 3-4p.m.; Tuesdays & Thursdays 8-9:15a.m. &
12:30-2p.m.