From: Claudia Stanny [mailto:csta...@uwf.edu]
Sent: Wed 4/1/2009 6:28 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] testing TIPS

So, Bill, has the list become April Fool's phobic or is there a problem
today?

And to make this psychology-related, what is the technical term for a
fear of April Fool's Day?

Would it be related to coulrophobia?

Claudia J. Stanny, Ph.D.

Director, Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment

Associate Professor, Psychology

University of West Florida

Pensacola, FL  32514 - 5751

Phone:   (850) 857-6355 or  473-7435