Inquiring minds want to know who organized this and how did they do it
without using the list itself!
I've never seen anybody on this voluntarily be this quiet for this long.
My conspiratorial mind suspects some interesting back channel
communication by someone with way too much time on his/her hands.  :-)

Claudia