Thanks for all the thoughtful responses to my question about
evolutionary psychology.  Clearly it's a complex topic even without
the religious overtones that makes some people uncomfortable.

As a result of your comments I decided that it would be better if
instead of me summarizing David Buss' article it would be better if
Dr. Buss summarized it himself.  I contacted him and he has agreed to
do an interview for the podcast.  If you don't mind I'll share with
him the comments I've received from the list.  I'll ask him to respond
to the issues raised here.  Also if there is any other questions
anyone would like me to ask him please let me know.  I expect the
interview will be in early May.

Michael

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com