From: MARK A CASTEEL <ma...@psu.edu>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Cc: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 7:35:53 AM
Subject: Re: [tips] New cheating technique: the corrupted file.

I assume, however, that this would only work once a document is actually
opened by word. If a document is corrupted and not able to be opened, would
this still work?

Mark

On Fri, Jun  5, 2009 10:28 AM, Beth
Benoit <beth.ben...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks so much, Leah!  That's the kind of wonderful help TIPSters are
always offering!
I'm definitely saving your instructions.
Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New Hampshire