Michael, I think you have missed on most of the assignments you made in your
posting.  Freud has been dismissed by most people who were ever interested in
him, and Jung isn't given a lot of credence.  Skinner and Watson are both the
"fathers" of the kind of learning that they espoused, and I'm not sure they can
be lumped into the same category for comparison (and I'm sure that there will
be disagreements about that from the members of this list).  And, finally,
among developmentalists, Vygotsky is as well regarded as Piaget and probably
moreso among educators.

Let the arguments commence.