Psychology is there.  It contributes to the program in the Department
of Brain  and Cognitive Studies.  The word 'psychology' is not used
in any of the course titles/description I could find at the
undergraduate level.  Instead, titles emphasizing functions/behaviors
are found:  vision, linguistic, cognition, audition, and so on....

I could be wrong but it has always seemed to me that MIT, while
offering undergraduate programs, emphasizes, instead,  graduate
programs and research.

Finally, a quick perusal of the list of faculty members presents
strong evidence of the presence of "psychology" at MIT.

Peter Kepros
Professor and Dean Emeritus
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB     E3B 2B2