Hi Jeff  The panel is full right now but if someone drops, I will let
you know. Why not submit another program on the writing project?

Diane

Diane L. Finley, Ph.D.
Professor , Department of Psychology
Membership Chair,  D47 - APA (Exercise and Sport Psychology)
Prince George's Community College
301 Largo Road
Largo MD 20774
(301) 322-0869
dfin...@pgcc.edu
http://academic.pgcc.edu/~dfinley
>>> jne...@hotmail.com 09/18/09 9:28 AM >>>

Hi Diane,

If you have room on your panel, I would be interested in participating
(so long as my grad asst can be a co-presenter).   I would talk about
the use of "writing to learn" journaling assignments (as opposed to
high-stakes  "writing to earn" assignments) in large introductory
psychology courses.  Thanks, Jeff

Jeffrey S. Nevid, Ph.D., ABPP
Professor of Psychology and Clinical Director
Department of Psychology
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439