Hi Diane

I would be interested in being on your panel

Albert Bramante

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Nevid <jne...@hotmail.com>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Fri, Sep 18, 2009 9:28 am
Subject: RE: [tips] Eastern Psych Assn. 2010 Meeting

Hi Diane,

If you have room on your panel, I would be interested in participating (so long
as my grad asst can be a co-presenter).?? I would talk about the use of
"writing to learn" journaling assignments (as opposed to high-stakes? "writing
to earn" assignments) in large introductory psychology courses.? Thanks, Jeff

Jeffrey S. Nevid, Ph.D., ABPP
Professor of Psychology and Clinical Director
Department of Psychology
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439