We all have heard "the dog chew my homework excuse" but a police arrest in
Central Florida could be viewed as
an upgrade of the fundamental animal behavior attribution.The police arrested a
man for downloading  porn on his computer. His excuse was-"the cat jumped on
the keyboard and caused porn to be downloaded."
Btw,is it possible to condition a pigeon to turn on a computer,check your
e-mail,and send a message like
"you've got mail" to your cell phone? I have heard of animals  dialing 911.
Please note that even though I am underground you can still send me something.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida