From: drna...@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 9:13 am
Subject: Re: [tips] Cervical cancer vaccine and death

Never mind the many?thousands of conservative folk who believe that the threat
of contracting HPV and/or cervical cancer is an effective way to keep girls and
women "good" according to their definition of that word (however you feel about
it, it disregards the fact that many women who fit that definition will get the
disease through sex with their unfaithful husbands).

?

Teaching morality via the land mind method. I love it. Not.

?

Nancy Melucci

Long Beach City College

Long Beach CA