Michael,

I saw the videotape of the Derrion Albert. It was a group of gang members
attacking and potential victims running away from them. The gang members had
two 2x4s about 8foot in length. Derrion Albert was standing nearby and a gang
member swung the 2x4 with all his might and hit Derrion in the head. he
immediately fell to the ground. They continued to swing their bats to chase
others away. Then the gang members started to stomp  his head and body. Others
did come to rescue him and carried his limp body into a nearby building.

It was one the most brutal beatings caught on videotape. Four boys were
arrested and charged with murder today.

JIm

Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net