Once again, we are subjected to Michaels' words that spread hurt,
disappointment, and degrade a person. He has done this consistently over the
past several years because he does not agree with another person's post. Just
last week, several women objected to his reference of women as "chicks."

Michael, you know nothing about who I am, where I have lived and my
experiences. Yet, you feel you have the right to criticize me and others,
because of their race, because of their posts (too many references, too many
examples), because of their sexuality.

Here is the link to the complete video taken by a student at Fenger High
School. Watch it and make your own decisions. Be careful, it is difficult to
watch. At 42 seconds into the video, Derrion Albert is hit with a board. I do
not know what people 100-200 yards were doing. The video does not show that.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/metro/weis_three_suspects

I love TIPS and I enjoy all the wonderful people who contribute different ideas
and strategies. Michaels' words are mean and degrading. I do not deserve to be
spoken to in such a tone nor do the others. Last year a psychologist left the
list-serv because of his posts. I don't want to do that, but I am considering
it.

JIm

Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net