I call on my biological psychologist tipster friends for some answers:

(1) Are there gender differences in the numbers of rods and cones in the retina?

(2) Is there a "purpose" to having different eye and hair color?

(3) Can sleep deprivation or a high fever "cause" visual hallucinations?

(4) Eye separation in birds, camelleons and rabbits? Gosh I don't remember the
exact student question; that was all I had time to jot down. Drat. Maybe it
will mean something to someone on the list....

Thanks

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology