All
I haven't had time as yet to go through and review for errors etc. but there
seems to be enough in my brief review to recommend this site. There are
"quizzes" for checking progress as well that provide instant feedback when the
answer is chosen. There are really good static and dynamic images of the
functioning of various parts of the brain and sensory systems etc. This is
maintained and offered online by the University of Texas Health Science Center
in Houston.  The flash images do take some time to load if you are on a slow
network.  This link is to the Table of Contents page.
http://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s2/index.htm

Tim

Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor and Chairperson of Psychology
The College of Idaho
2112 Cleveland Blvd
Caldwell, ID 83605

teaching: Bio and neuropsychology, history and systems, general,
psychopharmacology
tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu