Hi all,

At the most recent Best Practices conference, there was mention of a
website that's a repository for validated personality tests.  I'm almost
certain it was in Laura King's presentation, but I'm not finding it in
my notes, nor is her presentation one of the ones available on the Best
Practices website.  Does anyone happen to have it?  It's something like
ipcio.com... but I know that's not it.

Help?

Sue

--
Sue Frantz <http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/>
Highline Community College

Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology, Associate Director

Project Syllabus <http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology
<http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA's p...@cc Committee <http://www.apa.org/ed/pcue/ptatcchome.html>