Oh, dear, dear, dear....I SO want your suggestions, Sue.  I just meant to
indicate that your offerings have been so rich that I hardly know where to
start and fear I will have overlooked something.

Thank you for contributing.  I think the workshop desires are for all of
your suggestions.

Beth Benoit