From: Mike Palij [m...@nyu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 4:17 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Cc: Mike Palij
Subject: [tips] Anybody See Any Snow?

On the east coast of the U.S. there is supposed to be this
lollapalooza of a snow storm moving north which is supposed
to hit NYC and leave 8+ inches of snow (*yawn*).  So far,
no flakes (outside of the usual ones that one encounters on
the streets of NYC).  But I hear that there is a little bit of
snow now around Maryland, round a place called Frostburg.
Is this true or another misrepresentation by the eastern liberal
elite media establishment?

By the way, anyone have a favorite Holidays song?  I'm
partial to Annie Lennox's version of "Winter Wonderland".

-Mike Palij
New York University
m...@nyu.edu