From: Paul C Bernhardt [mailto:pcbernha...@frostburg.edu]
Sent: Sat 12/19/2009 2:31 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] Anybody See Any Snow?

Yes, Virginia (West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland) there is a snowstorm.
I've got what looks like 16 inches on the ground as of 2:30 eastern time and
more coming all the time. It is a light and fluffy variety, little threat to
power lines.

Paul C. Bernhardt
Department of Psychology
Frostburg State University