  From: Riki Koenigsberg
  To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
  Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [tips] Anybody See Any Snow?

  We were actually hit pretty hard for a first snowstorm.  I live in Queens and
we got almost a foot.  On Long Island, they got over 20 inches.  800 flights
were cancelled this morning at our 3 airports.  One woman on a cancelled flight
who wanted to go to Atlanta for the holidays was told the earliest flight they
could put her on was this Thursday.

  On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Deborah S Briihl <dbri...@valdosta.edu>