OK, I've been pondering this one ever since Mike brought it up and this is the
best I can do, there is no more creativity in me than this:

Three psychologists walk into a bar....

“Ouch!” responds Skinner.
“Ow, how does that feel?” asks Rogers.
“Hmmm...” muses Freud, “I have just recalled a long-forgotten childhood
memory...I think, yes, it must be...sometimes a long hard shaft is just a bar.”

Annette

ps: My 21-year old son and his wife are leaving for New York city tonight
(taking the cheap red eye) and coming home New Year's Day. Other than going to
ground zero, skating at Rockefeller Center and watching the ball drop on New
Year's Eve, any "must do" or "must see" suggestions? I recall seeing the
Rockettes on my only real trip to NYC, other than quick drive-throughs with a
quick stop to say I'd been there--but that was in 196? and I was 17, so maybe
it's not a must see for a couple both 21.)

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park