I am sure that Mike P will be able to provide a long list but here is a plug for the Museum of Modern Art.

Along with "must see" and "must do" I try to get a list of "must eat." NYC will be a great place for 'eats.'

Ken

tay...@sandiego.edu wrote:

ps: My 21-year old son and his wife are leaving for New York
city tonight (taking the cheap red eye) and coming home New
Year's Day. Other than going to ground zero, skating at
Rockefeller Center and watching the ball drop on New Year's
Eve, any "must do" or "must see" suggestions? I recall seeing
the Rockettes on my only real trip to NYC, other than quick
drive-throughs with a quick stop to say I'd been there--but
that was in 196? and I was 17, so maybe it's not a must see
for a couple both 21.)

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology University of San Diego 5998 Alcala Park San Diego, CA 92110 619-260-4006 tay...@sandiego.edu

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu
Professor