Well, I don't know about anyone else, but my parents had mine placed
on my "upper thigh". i.e., on my backside--so it wouldn't "show".

Mike, you might want to check there! ;-)
annette

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Mike Scoles wrote:

> Michael Bergmire wrote:
>
> > As a 58-year-old, the scar on my arm
> > is from my "vaccination", not the polio vaccine.
>
> HEY! WHERE DID MINE GO?
> I hadn't paid any attention until reading this.  The last time I saw it, it was
> right there on my left arm.  It seems to be missing.
> --
> * Mike Scoles                      *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        *
> * Department of Psychology         *    voice: (501) 450-5418        *
> * University of Central Arkansas   *    fax:   (501) 450-5424        *
> * Conway, AR    72035-0001         *                                 *
> ************ http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/mscoles.htm ****************

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan