Hey folks,

Well, I kind of think that I already know the answer to this one, but I don't
like to tell a student the definitive answer to a question if I am not as sure
as I can be.

This is the question:  A student asked me if someone can be driven into
"permanent hallucinations" by LSD use.  I know about flashbacks, but is this
possible?  I told her I doubted it.  I also told her I'd get back to her after
checking with others.

So, am I wrong?  Please let me know if I am.  How would such a thing happen?
Would this explain the long, strange trip it's been for me?

Nancy Melucci
El Camino College
Torrance, CA