Annette & Others,

E-Prime is an upgraded version of the full MEL System.  From what I have
been told by Psych. Software Tools, there is no plan for having a student
(MELLAB) type version.

At 11:40 AM 3/23/99 -0800, Annette Taylor wrote:

>In order to save space I deleted your long posting, but
>what I am curious about is whether there will be a complementary
>Mellab program.
>
>The E-prime sounds like an upgraded version of the full Mel system
>but not the student version, called Mellab.
>
>I am more interested in a student version than in a full version.
>
>Do you know what is happening there?
>
>annette
>
>Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
>Department of Psychology               E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>University of San Diego                        Voice:   (619) 260-4006
>5998 Alcala Park
>San Diego, CA  92110
>
>               "Education is one of the few things a person
>               is willing to pay for and not get."
>                                               -- W. L. Bryan

Jennifer Trich Kremer, M.A.
Dept. of Psych.
University of Cincinnati
ML 0376 Dyer Hall
Cincinnati, OH 45221
Office: (513) 556-5588;   Fax: (513) 556-1904