Just curious...why would anyone get on national television and divulge
confidential information?  It's not like this is one of those "I don't
know where to draw the line" sort of things.  It was such an obvious
breach of professional ethics that I don't get it.  Does anyone know if
she ever explained why she did this?

Susan Howell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]