Hi All!

I will be hosting the first annual Mid-Atlantic Psychology Symposium on March
19, 1999 at Baltimore City Community College.  The time is 8:30 - 5:00, and
registration is $30 advanced and $35 on site.  If you would like to see the
program you may visit http://members.aol.com/Profring/bccchome/pbeastconf.htm.
There is also an online registration form that can be printed and mailed to me
(Tonja L.Ringgold -MAPS Director).  My mailing address is Baltimore City
Community College * 2901 Liberty Heights Avenue * Baltimore, MD 21215 *
410-462-7674.  This symposium is partially funded through a Block Grant from
APAs Educational Directorate.  It is intended for psychology instructors at
all academic levels.

Hope to see you there!!

Tonja L. Ringgold-MAPS Director
Assistant Professor of Psychology