There was an American Psychologist article a few years back entitled "What
really happenned to Little Albert" which documents numerous misconceptions
about the experiment - many of which are reported in leading psychology
texts.

I can't remember all the details, and I don't have the reference handy,
but the general message was "be wary of what you read in gen psych
texts..."

-- Jim Dougan