At 1:24 PM -0600 2/10/99, Dr. Joyce Johnson wrote:
>The students told me that their Weiten text says that Watson & Raynor did
>not reverse the CER with Little Albert, that they lost track of him and
>never knew what happened to the little guy.  I had heard that they reversed
>the effect by having an assistant hold a white rabbit and pet it in another
>room, and gradually moved closet to Albert until he petted it.  Fact or
>fiction? What REALLY happened?

Weiten is correct.
'Little Albert' was withdrawn from the program before a planned
deconditioning procedure could take place.

* PAUL K. BRANDON               [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Department                        507-389-6217 *
*     "The University formerly known as Mankato State"      *
*    http://www.mankato.msus.edu/dept/psych/welcome.html    *