Hello out there--

This is bound to offend some of you out there, but I dislike lecturing
about Piaget in my intro class. I'm a social psychologist, and for
whatever reason, I just hate lecturing about his theory of cog.
development. It got so bad today that between classes I ran over to our
library and found a video to show instead of my usual lecture. I realize
that Piaget is important, and I can even (for a short time) sort of get
into the ideas about how schemas develop and change, etc. In short, I
want my students to know this stuff, I just have a hard time presenting
it. I'm looking for any suggestions to beef it up, or make it more
student-friendly, or perhaps a good film that covers Piaget (the one I
showed was viable at best). I prefer suggestions that you actually use
rather than hypothetical suggestions.

I will happily summarize all the responses I get that are not also sent
to the entire list.

Matt Winslow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eastern Kentucky University