I will be teaching a course on the Psychology of Learning this coming
fall. In the past, I've used Houston, J. P. (1991), _Fundamentals of
Learning and Memory_ as the text. I like the text because it covers the
experimental literature well. However, it is getting old. I'd like to find
a text that is experimentally based, but more recent. If anyone has any
suggestions for Learning texts, could they please send them to me? I'd be
happy to compile the responses and send them to those who are interested.

Thank You.
Faith Florer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Adjunct Asst. Professor, Dept. of Psychology, Marymount College, and ITP,
TSOA and SPSS, NYU, http://www.river.org/~flf/Faith.html