On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 13:27:22 -0500 Miguel Roig
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Speaking of recommendations for a learning text.  I may be teaching a graduate
> learning course primarily to students in clinical and school psych. programs,
> and to a few students in an MA program in general experimental psych.  Would
> any of the texts mentioned (e.g., Domjan) be appropriate for a graduate course?
>  Can anyone recommend a good graduate text?

I put a copy of Domjan and Mazur on reserve in the library, and
assign primary literaure readings.  If I give directions on what
to notice in each reading, then our MA clinical/school students
can understand the readings.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608