On Wed, 19 May 1999, Rick Adams wrote:

>       Annette, you could clarify this by letting us know whether or not access to
> the site was a requirement of your course or not. From a personal
> perspective, I feel it has a very great bearing on the reasonable
> expectations that can be placed on the student.
>
>       Rick

Rick: you make a very valid point--I did not _require_ it. I did
_recommend_ it.

yes, it makes a difference.

Your argument was one of the ones I used in deciding how to
make a final decision in this case.

gotta fly to a final
annette

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan