Michael wrote:

> He cites no sources to support any of the above statements.
> Reactions?

        I've read the same figure in a text on psychometrics while in a graduate
class several years ago--but, to be honest, I don't remember the specific
citation. Hopefully, we have someone on the list with the cite at hand.

        Off-hand the numbers sound reasonable when we consider that IQ scores are
positively correlated to SES (IQ scores--NOT Intelligence), and thus
college graduates (who are far more likely to come from higher SES
environments than are non-graduates) would reasonably be expected to score
higher on the tests as a group.

        Rick
--

Rick Adams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"... and the only measure of your worth and your deeds
will be the love you leave behind when you're gone."

Fred Small, J.D., "Everything Possible"