Songs and lyrics have been of interest to TIPSters in the past.  Some
might be interested in the following.

After seeing that the International Lyrics Server is still not up and
another great lyrics resource, lyricshq.com has been asked to 'cease and
desist', we decided to help out one more time.  This was the second
largest lyrics site and a great place to blow some time.

We grabbed an old tape archive of the people who signed the last
petition and restored it so that we could notify you and ask for help
one last time.  We hope that you aren't upset about this email but we
saw that Tom needs help over there and we hoped that everyone could
forgive us for this intrusion.

He was asked to bring the site down at the beginning of July and tried
to contact their lawyers in order to reach some sort of agreement to get
it back up.  As of yet, he has not received a response. We are hoping
that this petition might give him some ammo to speed things up.

We have setup the new petition at http://www.radiorequests.com/petition/

Please come and sign it.  We promise that you will never hear from us
again and our promise still stands that we have not and will not sell
your emails off to some spam company.

If you are a webmaster, please take a second and put up a link to the
petition on your site. It would help greatly.

Sincerely,
major Lyrics fans @ radiorequests.com

You will find a number of links to related siites after signing the
petition.

--
John W. Nichols, M.A.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]